Hello Losant Community!
Today’s platform update introduces the Template Library – a collection of common UI components, sample workflows, data simulators, and tutorial examples–for all Losant users. With just a few clicks, the resources found in the Library can be integrated into any existing application to improve the usability, security, and speed to market for projects of all shapes and sizes.
Enterprises across different industries will always have unique requirements to support their applications, however, Losant recognizes that many pieces of functionality within an IoT application are common across various types of IoT solutions.
The Template Library provides the pieces that allow Losant developers to build an application faster and enable quicker entry into the market.
Check out my Q&A with Losant’s Director of Product-Platform, @Dylan_Schuster, and learn why we here at Losant believe that the template library is going to supercharge your IoT application development.
As always, let us know what you think, we can’t wait to hear your feedback!
Additional updates in this release, thanks to all our users who help Losant become the best IoT platform for them:
- AWS Bucket (@A_G) - Send device data to AWS-S3
- Added encoding options via dropdown for Edge Serial Trigger Node (@Mike_Ormerod) - Required Hex format in Serialwrite Node
- Event List Block Fullscreen Mode - All Columns (@SEAN_O_CONNELL) - Fullscreen for events
- Time Series, Bar, and Pie Segment Are Now Adjustable (@David_Armitage) - Block Data Reorder
- Copy New Segment to Dashboard Blocks (@Eckehard_Fiedler) - Dialog defaults for data selection