TOMORROW: Learn Protips for Your IoT Project

Don’t miss Education Lead and developer of Losant University, Taron Foxworth, as he discusses IoT and our application enablement platform.

Don’t miss the discussion of these topics:

• Sending data to the cloud
  • Popular IoT use cases
  • How Losant can simplify creating IoT applications
  • Engineering skills needed for development

Already have a question in mind?

Respond to this topic with your question and get an answer LIVE from Losant Engineers.

Register here.

The Learning IoT & Losant Deeper Dive Webinar was a great time. If you missed it, you can see a full replay, here.

Here are some of the question you asked:

Is access to Losant University Free?

Yes! Losant University is completely free and covers all components of the Losant Platform.
What is the fastest way to get up and running with Losant - do you have templates for certain uses cases to help get up and running fast?

The fastest way is by using Losant’s Application Templates. Application Templates are a set of real-world reference implementations that you can use for:

• Architecture guidance.
  • Implementation best practices.
  • Starting points for your own applications.

You mentioned some good steps on learning Losant, are there any good paths or resources for going further into specific use cases for IoT?

Here are some great resources that will help you understand the variety of use cases with IoT and Losant:

What is the best resource to find hardware that is capable of running the Losant Edge Agent? Is there a catalog of certified hardware?

We have a list of supported devices that we’ve tested to run the Losant Edge Agent. However, the edge agent can be installed in most environments that support Docker.

I’ve completed Losant University, what should be my next steps if I wanted to learn more about Losant and IoT in general?

Building in Losant is the best way to get comfortable with the tools. After Losant University, it’s helpful to dig into “building within the platform” material. Here are some great resources: