Flashing indicator “lamp”

Is it possible to create a flashing color inside an indicator block? Ie a flashing red “lamp”.

Or do I need to use customer html/JavaScript in experience pages?

Hi @paul_wareham,

Could you give some details into your use case for a flashing block? The current iteration of this block does not support this, but we have had a couple of requests for flashing colors in the last few days. We would love to know how you would use it!

Thanks!
Julia

the customer has asked for a distinction between red faults and faults requiring immediate attention. Their request is to had a red indicator lamp for faults and flashing red if its a critical fault.

1 Like

Great @paul_wareham, thanks so much for the information! I will file a ticket with our engineers for this, definitely a good use case as well. I will keep you updated as to when this is implemented. In the meantime, the only way to do this would be with custom HTML/Javascript in an experience.

Have a great day, :smile:
Julia

Very helpful reply dear Paul.

Hi @paul_wareham,

I just wanted to let you know that this functionality is possible with the Custom HTML Block. Please let me know if I can answer any questions relating to this block. :smile:

Have a great day,
Julia