Controlling dashboard permissions

I have created a dashboard and application\workflow which provides for an interface to monitor the status of water flow\pressure and a button to control an electromechanical valve. I am trying to determine how I can provide access for someone in my organization to the dashboard including use of the control button. However, it seems the only permissions which allow use of the button are editor or administrator which would also grant them access to modify the workflow which is not desirable. Is there a better way to accomplish this?

We do have an early version of what we internally call Solutions, which allow you to publish dashboards to a set of users that do not have access to view/edit workflows, etc. This functionality has not been released for general availability yet, but we have made it available to some early customers. At the moment, the Solutions functionality is limited to contracted customers, because we work very closely with them to define further requirements. If you’d like to move forward with Losant we can jump on a call to discuss options and get Solutions unlocked for your account as well.

As a follow up, sounds like you did jump on a call with us last week, but we didn’t discuss the possibility of Solutions at that time. I talked with the team you spoke to and I believe Solutions will be perfect. If we can get an engagement figured out, we can turn on Solutions support for you immediately.

Brandon,
Thanks for the follow-up. What would be the next steps to discuss an
engagement?
Bob

We’ll send over a proposal. I’ll followup in private since this is a public forum :slight_smile: