Setting up a user password for viewing the HTML layout of the dashboard

I am using the HTML script off of the experience>Edit>Pages>Example Layout for a dashboard created as a POC.
I can see the dashboard but my co-worker who does not have a losent user name credential can not and receive the following message:

I tried providing him with an experience user password but this was not working. Do I have to set up a workflow to establish the password required to view a dashboard?

Hi @tirosh_gutte,

It looks as though your dashboard is password protected, with a global password set by you that is separate from your Losant login. You can read more about dashboard access control in our documentation and change the access control on the settings page.

Thanks!
Julia

Is there a way in which the customer can change his/herself the dashboard password (separate from the global) or is it always sent/provided by the global user/account? Thanks, j

Hi @Jose_Cruz,

A user that logs into a password-protected dashboard will not have access to edit or change this password. The dashboard password is set from the Access Control panel, which is unavailable to end-users, unless they are an editor and access the dashboard from within their Losant account.

This is the settings configuration available when accessing a dashboard directly:

This is the settings configuration available when accessing a dashboard with a password:

Please let me know if I can answer any further questions!
Julia

This has been solved within the Experience Views, thanks! :red_circle: