Application and organization disappeared

Help!
My application with its entire set of devices and configuration data is gone. My app page now links to the “you don’t have anything” tutorial.

The application was formerly housed at:

applications/585d724cb32ac10100ad3dce/

My organization also appears to have disappeared.

Sorry, I meant 5b368d4477bde00007eccb95

Hey Dorrier! Your organization will re-appear shortly. Your organization was inadvertently flagged for removal since it was originally created outside of the normal procedure due to our particular partnership. Apologies for the inconvenience!

That’s a huge relief. Thanks so much, Brandon!

Sorry to hijack this thread but I am having a similar problem where my organization is missing. Whom do I contact? I created my organization a while ago and I believe I created it using my github id (I am not sure).

I am invoiced on a monthly basis. I use data tables etc. in my Losant Application. I am trying to gain access to make sure it is working correctly. Any help is appreciated.

Hi @Sai_Yamanoor,

We are looking into this now. Your organization will re-appear shortly. You should be contacted by your account manager soon. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you have any questions. I’d be happy to answer.

@Sai_Yamanoor,

Just to let you know, your account should be restored properly. Further communication can be had with your account manager via email.

I hope you have a great afternoon.

Thanks. I did have a cursory check and it was running:

This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or non-public material. Except as stated above, any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than an intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please so notify the sender and delete the material from any media and destroy any printouts
or copies.