[Solved] Invitations to join an organisation don't seem to be working

Hi

Just tried inviting a new user.
Tried inviting them before they registered with losant,

and they get the error message

An Error occurred: Invitation was not found.
Please contact the organization that sent you this invite.

I then got the user to register with losant using the same email address and sent a new invite.
With the same error.

Not sure how to proceed.

Thanks

Tim

Silly as this sounds, I believe the issue is that you are including capital letters in the invitation’s email address (not going to re-post it here).

We’re working on a fix to accommodate invitations sent with capital letters in an email address, but the short-term workaround for now would be to revoke your current invitation and send a new one to the user with all lowercase letters in the address.

@Tim_Hoffman We have resolved the issue, and have also auto-lowercased the org invitation you previously sent. So your invitee should be able to accept an invitation to your organization using the most recent invitation that was sent to him/her.

Hi Dylan

Awesome thanks.

The mixed case got there because that how exchange/outlook where presenting the emails and I was just copy/pasting.

Cheers

T

Regards,

Tim Hoffman
Manager - Relay
[cid:imagea7fb08.PNG@d2c9d247.46a28444]http://www.nationalpump.com.au/

276 Treasure Rd Welshpool WA 6106 | PO Box 328 Welshpool DC WA 6986

I would like to jump-in to this thread because I am experiencing the same issue. I tried to invite three members of my organization, but none of them received invite emails (junk-spam folder is empty as well). I think I experienced this issue even earlier a few months back, but then I was manually added to the organization by a Losant admin.

@Alexander_Kondrov,

Hi! Just letting you know, I’m seeing if I can reproduce this now.

1 Like