Upload jupyter file to notebook

Good afternoon
I’m testing the jupyter notebook functions,
but, when I try to upload the jupyter file to the platform, it’s showing an error “Invalid file selected.File is not a valid notebook.”
but the file format is correct

this is the csv file i’m using
wine_dataset.zip (92.4 KB)

this is the file i’m trying to import
primeiro codigo ml.zip (2.6 KB)

Hi @Jonatas_Liasch, and welcome to the Losant Forums.

First, thanks for including your Jupyter file. What you provided validates against the nbformat v4.5 schema; however, the version of Jupyter we are running requires your notebook to validate against nbformat v4.2.

I am putting in a request with our engineering team right now to add a notebook image that supports your version. In the meantime, if you are able to re-compile your notebook to validate against the v4.2 schema, then you should be able to upload.

One other thing to note - if you do manage to re-compile and upload this notebook, your reference to a file on your local system will fail:

"arquivo = pd.read_csv('C:/Users/Usuario/Downloads/wine_dataset.csv')"

Instead, you will need to include your CSV as a notebook input and change your code to reference it accordingly.

hi @Dylan_Schuster
I tested the option you explained.
It worked correctly, it was a problem with the version. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
I will change the code as you suggested to test
Thank you for your help :+1:

Glad to hear it! FYI we do still plan on publishing a new notebook image to support the updated schema and new features; I don’t know if you were attempting to use those new features in your specific notebook, but we’ll let you and the community know when that is out.