Unable to resize control components if too large

Hi guys,

It seems like you can’t resize boxes if they go over length and it doesn’t give you a side scroll bar.
See picture below. To get around this just remove and add the component again. You can move the Valve Position component but you can’t resize it as the drag corner is hidden.

Cheers,
Park

@Pinyo_Folvig,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention - I’m currently not able to reproduce the issue on my end so I’m hoping you can provide some additional details on your operating environment so I can provide more details to our FE team:

• Can you provide details on the browser that you’re using, https://mybrowser.fyi/, is a great quick tool to provide this (a screenshot would be great).
  • Are you currently running on a Windows or Mac machine?

Best,
@Aidan_Zebertavage

Hi Aidan,

Seems like a strange one. Windows 10 with Chrome one the first machine I tried it on. I wasn’t able to reproduce the fault at home. But I could with Ubuntu and Firefox, and Windows 10 with Firefox, though it seems if you move the items around a bit it comes back. I think the issue is that you don’t get a horizontal scroll bar if it extends out vertically. Here is the info you requested. Also another snap as proof.

It’s an oddball, as I mentioned now if I move the items around it does refit the slider bar eventually and you can resize it. As always if you need anymore info, I’m always happy to help.

Cheers,
Park

@Pinyo_Folvig,

Really appreciate all the additional info! This context will be really helpful for diagnosing the root issue. It is definitely an odd one, as I’m running on Mac and Mozilla and haven’t been able to recreate.

I’ve filed a ticket for our FE team and will follow up directly when we have a fix or if we require additional info!

Best,
@Aidan_Zebertavage