Tracking wearable devices with asset tracking system

I am so much in love with Losant IoT platform and over the time i have signup to it. i could not have something big from the market that i can engage this stack to deliver it. Now i have a security project for secondary schools.
One of the requirement is to provide gps wearable trackers to students and staff and deploy and asset tracking system, with geo-fencing capabilities. I know that Lossant has IoT boards that can be wired with some sensors and much like that but here is something that requires wearable devices like GPS ID Cards,wristband etc.
I have seen a lot of them in the market but it is not just getting anyone like that. I am developing a solution which i need to control it the way i want and so i have to consider the following:

1. Which of this particular wearable can be managed easily with Lossant Asset Tracking Solution.
  2. Does Loassant have any manufacturer of wearable as a partner?
  3. I will like to simulate that asset tracking to convince my clients on the capability of the system, considering that the goal of this solution is to provide a preventive security to schools against abduction / kidnap crimes.
  4. What hardware are required to set up the asset tracking base on Losant platform

Thank you very much as you create time to provide a solution to my problem.

Hi @Ityav_Luke

A few weeks ago I asked another Losant Developer to specify how he was using losant with BLE for asset tracking. check out his answer here: Introducing Edge Compute

Also, if you saw the latest platform update, losant added integrated support with Meridian.

Lots of wearables are BLE based, so perhaps this gives you some ideas.

Regards