Responsive Image Overlay

Is there a way to make the images in an image overlay block resize automatically with display resolution so that it fills the entire block? Other blocks appear to be able to handle responsive web transitions, but not image overlay? There are manual +/- buttons to allow a user to resize manually, but responsive design is a pretty core feature of a web app that we need.

Hi @Edward_Cline,

Currently, the only configuration options available to you in this block are the +/- buttons and the Default Zoom slider. I will create a Feature Request for this and let you know should it be implemented.

Thanks so much!
Julia

Hi @Edward_Cline,

Just a quick question, how would you expect this functionality to work? Can you describe further what you mean by resize automatically with display resolution so that it fills the entire block?

These will assist me as I create a request with the engineering team, and I want to ensure I request the functionality you envision.

Thanks so much!
Julia

Here is an example. The development machine is 1920wide pixels, so image is adjusted in block edit mode to fit the image overlay block properly. Then when viewed on different resolution displays you can see that the image does not re-size to fill the block.Image Overlay Responsive Scaling Issue.zip (322.5 KB)