Need assistance in developing a dashboard feature

I cannot find the feature that I want in LOSANT dashboard. Can you please help me with that.

Hi @Sou_Nezhad and welcome to the forums!

If you haven’t already, I would take a look at our Documentation and see if you can find what you need. For an in-depth walkthrough of our platform, you can also check out Losant U. Otherwise, please let us know what feature you’re looking for and we will provide guidance.

I need to create a dashboard like he picture above.

While we don’t have a prebuilt solution exactly like your example, I would start with taking a look at our Weather Station application template and GPS History Block to see if you can create something close enough for your needs.

Otherwise, you could build a dashboard that’s essentially identical to your example using the Custom HTML Block, though it would require you essentially building it from scratch using HTML, CSS, or JavaScript.

Let us know how it goes, or if you have any questions!

You don’t say whether your sensors are static or mobile.
Take a look at our Losant demo lab at IoT Simulator: Testing / Proof of concept / Training for the Internet of Things to see if they can
speed up your development.

Thank you for replying back to me I have both. I could create the map, but I was unable to create the small box I wanted with the graph. I dont know HTML, CSS, and Java I have a little bit knowledge of python and R. Additionally, there is no Dashboard that allows me to create windrose, but I have a paython program that can do it. But I dont know how to enter my python program there

Thanks Sebastian. I could make the weather station. But unfortunately I don’t know HTML,CSS or Java to make the small box which is shown there. Is there any other possible way to get help? Also I want to make windrose.

Unfortunately for highly customized presentations like you’ve pictured, knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript is required. Let us know if you have any other questions!