GPS History height problem

Hi, I’m having a problem controlling the height of the GPS History block. When the screen width drops below 640 pixels, the height of the GPS History block changes to 173px, and I need to know how I can force the height to be what I want it to be. This also occurs if I’m embedding the dashboard in a page too, and setting the height value doesn’t work.

Hi @Simon_Cross,

Would you be able to share a screenshot of what you’re seeing? I’m going to work on trying to reproduce this on my end, but any additional context you could provide me would be very beneficial!

Thank you,
Heath

When browser width is greater than 640px the GPS History is the height I want it to be…

When the browser width is less than 640px, the height of the GPS History changes to 173px…

The height is set as an attribute on the canvas element, and not set via a stylesheet…

@Simon_Cross,

I can confirm this bug. I have created a ticket for this. I’ll be sure to let you know when it is fixed!

What you see happening is that at a specific screen width we are treating things as “mobile size”, which collapses a Dashboard into a single column of constant height blocks.

If you have other ways you would like this to behave, let me know and I can pass that information to our platform team!

It would be nice if we could set the height via styles, 173px for a map on a modern mobile phone is too small to be useful.

If we could supply a name/id in the block settings, that was then generated in the HTML element, then we could override the default CSS…

#mygpshistory {
height: 400px !important;
}