Event icons showing in dashboard

It would be nice tif the icons showing in the even list would change to different icons if they have been acknowledged or resolved

Related to that, under the main Application Event tab, unless I put in some character in the Filter field, no events show up regardless if I select Open, Acknowledged or Resolved.
I think there should be an “All” option as well.

Re: Adding an indicator for the event’s resolved status to the dashboard block - This is a good feature request and I’ll file a ticket.

Re: “unless I put in some character in the Filter field, no events show up regardless if I select Open, Acknowledged or Resolved.” - I’m not able to reproduce this bug in any of my test applications. All of my events under each of the three statuses show up in the application’s event list when no filter is provided, and the list reduces to the provided filter when one is given. Can you double-check this, and if you’re still seeing an issue, please provide the application ID so I can dig in further?

Re: “I think there should be an “All” option as well” - This is another easy to add feature and I’ll write up a ticket for it.