Connection Log Doesn't Refresh

The “Connection Log” on the application interface doesn’t refresh when you click the refresh button on the page interface. It only refreshes when you reload the webpage.

It seems like it’s working for us. What browser are you using and are there any errors in the browser’s console log?

I’m using Google Chrome. I don’t know how to check the console log.

You can see the console by going to View -> Developer -> JavaScript Console. Anything that’s an error should be red.

When you click the refresh button, does a small loading animation show up and disappear quickly in the top-right corner of the log?

The console doesn’t show any errors.

No animation shows up in the corner of the log. It does in all the other graphics though.

Well, that is interesting. Does it work on any other browsers for you?

I get the same behavior when I open the dashboard in Internet Explorer. The console doesn’t show any errors when the on-site refresh button is used but when the page is refreshed I get a warning:
DOM7011: The code on this page disabled back and forward caching. For more information, see: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=291337
And an error:
CSS3111: @font-face encountered unknown error.

Still looking into this. We’re still not able to reproduce on our end. Very strange. One more question. When you click the refresh button, does the small circular timer animation reset?

Interesting. I wonder if it is due to some settings in my browser. Yes the timer circle resets when the refresh button is clicked.