Connected disconnected status

In the device list, there is the icon showing green if it’s been connected within a certain timeframe.
Is that a status flag that I should be able to to query?
If so, what is it?

@Lars_Andersson,

Is that a status flag that I should be able to to query?

Not right now. But we are working on this as we speak! I’ll be sure to let you know when this rolls out.

Thank you,
Heath

I noticed there was an option in the “Devices-GET” node to check the box to “Include connection status”.
Is that the same?

@Lars_Andersson,

Are you referencing the Device: Get Node or the Losant API Node with the Devices: Get action?

In the Device: Get node, if you check the box to include connection status the response will include a connectionInfo object that will include a connectionStatus (either 0 for not connected or 1 for connected) and a timestamp for when the last time that device connected.

Would you be able to tell more about what you’re hoping to accomplish? Are you looking to query devices by connection status or to query a device and see if it is connected? Something else?

Thank you,
Heath

I was referring to the Device: Get Node, but I ended up using the API Node as you described.

I was just looking for the easiest way to generate a list of currently connected devices only.

Would be nice if there was an easy way to see that for all applications in one shot, but I guess I can loop through each app, unless there is another way.

@Lars_Andersson,

We just rolled out being able to query devices by connection status in our most recent Platform Update!

Let us know if you run into any other issues.

Thank you,
Heath