Bulk Event Response Comment

Hi there, I don’t know if I just didn’t see this in some of the other documentation or threads, but I sometimes get dozens of events that are the same type, and we have a protocol that we want to keep all of our commenting the same so that if we were ever to pass the baton we would be able to seamlessly understand our comments, but I can only batch change the status of events, I can’t add a comment like how I could with individiual so that when we are able to go back and change the statuses to resolved from acknowledged we can see what the original status was and how we resolved it. Just a thought :slight_smile:

Hi @Rose_Chiodo,

If you are referring to the batch state update capabilities available on the events list page, you are correct, comments cannot be edited from this view.

However, there is a way you can batch update comments within a workflow. The Event: Update Node will allow you to query in the same way as the events page and also add comments, simultaneously. You will just need to configure the node with the comment you are intending to add to the events that match your query.

Please let me know if this solution does not suit your use case, or if you have any further questions!

Thanks,
Julia