Looking to hire an external developer familiar with Losant for a 3 Part Project:
Part A: Gateway Functions
In node-RED (program running on cellular gateway) add MODBUS functions:
- Configure sensors via Modbus
In node-RED (program running on cellular gateway) add LOCAL functions:
- Store dynamic vibration data in a file
- Limit file size
- Delete oldest record if out of space
In node-RED (node program running on cellular gateway) add MQTT functions:
- Receive Configure Command from Losant (This should trigger the MODBUS function to configure the sensor for Dynamic Data Capture).
- Send dynamic vibration data to an external Amazon S3 Database.
Part B: MachineSaver.IO User Experience Build in Losant
Create Charting User Interface Using -
- Vega-Lite Library
I have a complete spec for this upon request.
I have also begun mocking up the Vega-Lite specification which can be viewed using this observable: https://observablehq.com/@drowsylogic/vega-lite-study-exercise
Part C: Amazon S3 Database Creation and Data Server for Charts
Create a Database (AWS S3 or Similar) that serves data to the vega-lite specification when a user inputs a time frame and requests the records for a particular sensor.
There is compensation for this project so please reach out if you are interested and want more details.