Experience Workflows - No Trigger Workflow Node Detected

Hi Losant Team,

1. I am building a complex system with multiple layer access right filters triggered by one End-Point. Basically, what to have one address login page for different type of users. I checked a Trigger Workflow Node in Experience Workflow in order to simplify my set-up. I see this Node is available for Engine Workflows, but not for Experience Workflows. Is there a reason for that?

2. What would happened if two experience workflows are triggered by the same end-point? Will reply be based on the fastest or slowerest?

Thank you in advance for your replies.

Hi @Alexander_Kondrov,

1. Could you specify which Node are you referring to?
  2. If two experience workflows are triggered, the reply would be the fastest workflow response.

Thanks! :smile:
Julia

Hi Julia,

I am talking about the Node called “Workflow”. Please see the picture attached. image

Hi @Alexander_Kondrov,

That node is unavailable as experience workflows are meant primarily for handling experience endpoint requests. We recommend making Custom Nodes wherever possible, as this may decrease or eliminate your need to call another workflow. However, if it is critical that you trigger a different workflow, the same functionality can be accomplished with the Losant API Node with the Press Virtual Button action.

Thanks!
Julia