Dashboard - Bug

Hello!

I am passing a condition to show a value in a block of type “Device list” on the Dashboard. The data is visible in the Dash, but not in the experience. This is the same dash, would you have an idea how to solve it?

Follow the code that I pass in the Custom field:

Dashboard

Experience

Device Tag

Hi @Andressa_Borre,

I am looking into this now and trying to replicate. In the meantime, could you perhaps look at the page using Dev Tools and see if anything looks unusual?

Thanks so much!
Julia

Hi, I did the following test:
I pass to the “position” column some information that is in the examples and I noticed some things:

Some variables like {{device.description}}, {{device.tags.name_tag.[0]}} and {{device.deviceClass}} for example, appear in the dash but not in experiense, since {{device.id}} and {{device.name}} appear in both places.

Hello, Julia,

I really couldn’t understand the reason for this behavior but I managed to resolve the situation using the deviceTag instead of Custom. In this case, it passes the following expression:

Anyway, I appreciate the attention.

Hello, I encountered a similar problem in another application.
Any news?

Att,

Hi @Andressa_Borre,

Would you be able to provide the exact template you are using in your new application where this error is reoccurring, similar to the screenshot you provided when you first encountered this issue?

Thanks,
@Aidan_Zebertavage

1 Like

Hi Aidan

Of course, I just created a new topic here on the forum, follow the link:

https://forums.losant.com/t/failed-to-read-device-tags-in-the-experience-environment-dashboard-bug-2/3251

Att, Andressa.

@Andressa_Borre,

I noticed you deleted the other thread with additional details on the bug you encountered - were you able to solve your issue? If so, we would certainly be interested in hearing how you solved this - and posting your solution in the forums is a great way to help our other users who may run into similar issues.

Thanks!
@Aidan_Zebertavage

Hello, we opted for email support and we have already been served.
Thanks in advance!