Columns in device list

When adjusting which columns are visible in the device list, is that applied per individual Losant user or to every Losant user that has access to the same application?

@Lars_Andersson,

Because you are setting which columns are visible in the dashboard block configuration, these changes would be visible to every Losant user who has access to the same application. This would also apply to an Experience page with that dashboard in it.

Thank you,
Heath

I’m sorry, I was referring to the the Device list within the Losant application menu.

@Lars_Andersson,

I apologize, I assumed you were speaking to the Device List Dashboard block.

Those adjustments are specific to the user who made the adjustments. So, if you add a column, that additional column will only change the table for you, not for other Losant developers.

Thanks for bearing with me :slight_smile:

Thank you,
Heath

@Lars_Andersson,

To answer your question more thoroughly, the column changes are scoped to the use, the application, and the browser simultaneously.

So, if you adjust the columns in application A, those adjustments will not appear for you in application B.

However, the application A columns will revert to the defaults if you opens an incognito window.

So, somebody sits down at their computer, signs in to their account, and opens application A, that person will get the defaults as well, not the adjustments that were made.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you,
Heath