Acknowledge alerts in the dashboard view

Hi,
I would like to allow the user of the dashboard (and the experience) to acknowledge alerts on the event block.
Is this possible? Any workaround?
Thanks!

2 Likes

I also would like to see this feature. I would rather not have to send them to a new page to do this. Preferably everything could be done on the same dashboard page inside that widget.

1 Like

We actually have a ticket for this feature already; we’ll bump its priority.

3 Likes

Awesome! Any idea of the timeline of this feature release? I will consider if I should do a work around based on your feedback and my customer’s deadline.
Thanks!

1 Like

I can’t give you a definite timeline, but I can say it would be at least a month from now. The feature list for our next release is already set, so at best this one would make the following release.

2 Likes

I would also vote for that

Has this been implemented yet?

2 Likes

Wondering if there has been any headway on Acknowledgments for Events in experience views? Is it in the roadmap at this point?

Thanks!

1 Like

@JuliaKempf has this been previously added as a feature request?
It seems there is ample interest in this type of functionality.

Thanks,
Leo

1 Like

Hi @Leo_Bach1,

This functionality has been requested and was chosen for implementation. I will update you when it becomes available.

Thanks!
Julia

1 Like

That is great to hear! I see much value in allowing users of experiences to manage their own events.
I hope that we will be able to filter using user tags similar to the device list block. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Is there any update on this feature or a potential/tentative timeline for implementation of events for experience users?

Hi @Leo_Bach1,

There has not yet been an update on this, but I will let you know if anything changes!

Thanks,
Julia

1 Like

great news indeed. Can’t wait!

2 Likes

Hi @paul_wareham, @Leo_Bach1, @RWB and @francois_Oudot,

I just wanted to follow up and let you know this was implemented in our recent Platform Update! You can find the blog post about this release here.

Julia

1 Like

Follow up to this new feature: can an authorized experience user ACK Event Alerts, not individually, but also as another option ALL at ONCE, much like the DEV ADMIN way to bulk-ACK from Losant’s APP page but from the dashboard itself:

It comes in handy when you got dozens of known alerts you don’t want to be bother temporarily with at the moment without having to change any ‘alert thresholds’. Thx, :red_circle:

1 Like

@Jose_Cruz,

Thanks for this request! I’ll make a ticket for this now.

1 Like