Zoom window on time series graph

I would be great to be able to click and zoom in on a chosen time window on a time series graph.

For example let’s say we are looking at a 7 day chart and we see some interesting activity throughout day 3, I’d like to zoom in and see just day 3 in an expanded way.

I will chime in on that one…

I’d like to bump this one again as it was requested by a few customers.

Click to zoom in on specific areas of the time series graph.

1 Like

Yes we need this. Mouse select drag and zoom is becoming more common.

@Bryan_Chase, @Lars_Andersson & @paul_wareham,

We have created a feature request internally regarding this functionality. I will follow-up when we have an update.

Thanks,
@Aidan_Zebertavage

any status updates for this topic?

@Lars_Andersson,

I do not have an update currently for this feature. But I add a +1 to the feature for you.

Thank you,
Heath

+1 here

In the graph below I’d like to see the difference between the blue and green line, it happens only so now and then, so you need to select a big time range to be able to find the occurrences. If you found an occurrence, you want to zoom into the that occurrence to see the details.

Super super ideal would be that the other graphs on the same dashboard would follow the same zoom settings.

It’s been a while since this initial request but we did finally get this feature out. If your time series graph has the “Allow users to change duration and resolution” option selected, you can now use your mouse to zoom in to sections of data.

More info can be found here: https://docs.losant.com/dashboards/blocks/time-series-graph/#mouse-based-zooming