The aftermath of Covid introduced significant uncertainty into the spaces we occupy; corporate campuses, universities, venues, and retail. Due to this uncertainty, the value of understanding and monitoring your environment has never been higher. Is your space comfortable, healthy, clean, and safe? Do you have enough space? Are people using the amenities you provide? Are you optimizing energy use? What is a smart environment? How can you bring a smart environment to life?
LoRaWAN provides a cost-effective and scalable monitoring solution to quickly deliver real value to property managers, facility managers, and campus security teams. Applications developed using LoRaWAN can be used to provide real-time feedback to the building occupants detailing the state of the workplace and can be used to action unhealthy environments.
In this Deeper Dive Webinar, join experts from Senet and Losant for step-by-step instructions on how to onboard LoRaWAN devices, visualize sensor data, and implement real-time alerting for your own smart environment to aid you in truly bringing your smart environment to life.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to implement a full-stack (sensor to cloud) LoRaWAN solution
- How to onboard a Milesight AM107 occupancy and air quality sensor to the Senet Core Network through the Developers Portal
- How to configure a Milesight UG65 LoRaWAN gateway on the Senet Core Network through the Developers Portal
- How to configure the Senet LoRaWAN network server for data-streaming
- How to receive, parse, and visualize LoRaWAN data in the Losant platform
- How to implement real-time alerting and notifications in the Losant platform