I am stumped and probably cannot see the wood for the trees.
I have a workflow that queries a data-table for a number of records.
20 are returned.
I loop over these records with the intent on processing each. The Work flow in principal works however I find it is only looping over the first 10 elements in the result set.
I thought I was doing something wrong in my logic, so pared the whole example down to
virtual button -> table query -> loop -> debug -> next
No matter what I do it seems to only iterate over the first 10 items of the table query result set. I do not get an error in the debug console.
- I have checked the length of the result set array (it returns 20).
- I have copied the array using slice function, only first 10 items are iterated over.
- By creating array with the java script statement “new Array(20)” - I can loop over 20 items.
- Choosing a different table I am able to loop over all of the items.
- I can start a slice anywhere in the desired table results and will only see 10 items iterated over. ie start at 5 should see 14 results looped over, but only 10 are processed.
- I have recreated a new workflow from scratch which only loops over the result set with a debug and the same situation holds true.
I am really stumped. It suggests to me that there is something inherent in this data table result set that is causing the looping problem. Oh and I really hope I am doing something stupid