I’m unsuccesfully trying to make a simple operation using, simultaneously, two data tables. Here is the deal:
A specific item from the first row of table A should have its value multiplied by a specific item from the first row of table B. The results are stored in a third table. Basically,
- Check row 1 from table A;
- Check row 1 from table B;
- Multiply value from A and value from B;
- Store the value on a third table;
- Check row 2 from table A …
- Using two subsequent loop nodes is not a good idea, because they don’t recognize the table B while iterating the rows of table A;
- A loop node inside a loop node appears to have the same problem as above.
I have no issue creating a third table through workflows, so no worries about that.
Any ideas on how to make the sequence work? I understand that a function node would do the trick, but it is very important to avoid if possible.
Thanks in advance!