Scalability for Stateless processes with many simultaneous users

Hello

I am studying whether to recommend losant to the company I work for. Everything looks great, but I have a question regarding scalability for self-hosted deployments.

With a traditional microservice approach we can do stateless services that answer calls, allowing us to just add more of them in order to handle more requests. Can Losant do something like this? How does it scale for millions of simultaneous requests?

Thank You

Hi @Pedro_Alvarado, and welcome to the Losant Forums.

The short answer is yes; Losant is built to efficiently scale to handle the kind of load you are describing, both in our public cloud and in private installations on any of the major cloud vendors or in your personal infrastructure.

Now, this is a pretty specific question so it seems you are looking for more detail than I’ve provided here. We are happy to answer these deeper technical questions about Losant’s scalability and infrastructure under a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). Looking in our system, you’ve already been in contact with somebody on our business development team; I recommend reaching out to her requesting an NDA so we can send over the technical details you seek in your decision process.

Meanwhile, if you have any other questions about Losant, please let us know!

1 Like