Platform Update: Introducing Losant Notebooks

Notebooks provides entirely new analytics capability for your Losant applications. Losant Notebooks are the fully integrated execution of Jupyter Notebooks against your application data.

Prior to this release, Losant was primarily suited for the real-time stream processing of your device data. With Notebooks, you can now perform complex batch analytics on historical datasets to derive entirely new kinds of insights.

We made a video about it:

You can even watch a replay of the Deeper Dive Webinar:

notebooks

We love your feedback. If you have any questions, please ask :slight_smile:

Most importantly, this is a really powerful feature that allows you to solve many new problems within Losant. If you build something cool, we would love to hear from you. If you tell us about what you’re working on, or share it in a Show Losant post, there will be a Losant T-Shirt in store for you and a special place in my heart :slight_smile:

FYI the link to the deeper dive webinar allows me to sign up for future webinars but I don’t see where to watch the webinar replay.

Cheers,
Leo

Hi @Leo_Bach1,

The webinar replay links can be found under “learn firsthand from a Losant Solutions Engineer,” the replay can also be found here.

Thanks!
Julia

1 Like