HTTP Post Node with Gateway Edge Agent

Are there differences in how HTTP Node works from Losant and GEA? I have a workflow that works using an HTTP node that works fine. When I create an equivalent HTTP node for an Edge workflow, the data in the post body is showing up as [object Object] rather than the value.
The only difference between the two is that the cloud workflow us doing a Post, and the GEA is doing a Patch.

There shouldn’t be any difference between the two; behind the scenes both are just making an HTTP request with the provided configuration. I think they even use the same client libraries.

[object Object] often shows up when you are trying to reference a JSON object using a string template. Could it be that whatever values you are referencing with helpers in your request body is a different data type in your cloud environment vs. your edge environment?

If that’s not the issue, can you please provide the following so we can investigate further …

• GEA version that is running the workflow
  • Exports of the application and edge workflows (make sure not to include any sensitive info such as API keys … you can PM these to me if you’d prefer)
  • Payloads against which these workflows are executing leading to the different results (again, verify you don’t include any sensitive info in this public forum)

Thanks, I used different variables than the ones I used originally, and it worked.