What is the meaning of this message?
We are trying to use the Custom HTML block and the Google Maps API for circles (markers) and Polylines.
The behavior is confusing - I had some markers working with Google Maps API. Then I tried to add polylines, and they showed up in the block-preview display, however the dashboard would not save, giving the above message. It forced me to discard those changes, since it would not save. I then made a new dashboard with just 1 block, and got only Polylines to work. However, even without the new polylines command it would not save, giving the same obscure message.
At one point it seemed related to structure of this flightPlanCoordinates (array of lat/lng) coexisting with the Google Markers but I haven’t fully tracked it down yet:
Can you please better explain the error message so I can know where to look?
- Which schemas are conflicting?
- Which block is “dashboard.block.3”?
- Is it really no schemas or is it more than one?
- Which other code fragments or dashboard blocks hold the conflicting schemas?
- Which variables and/or APIs are trying to use the conflicting schemas?