Dashboard PDF report truncates ~40 lines at the bottom

Greetings. I am using a specific dashboard as a simple 7 day ‘report’ template using a Device State Table. I expanded the height of the Device State Table long enough to accomodate all 7 days worth of data on the dashboard. But once the PDF report is generated, there are some ~40 lines missing at the bottom of the PDF:

Any suggestions, comments on why this is? Thx, :red_circle:

Hi @Jose_Cruz!

Thank you so much for bringing this up.

Unfortunately, this is not something that will likely change in the near term, but we are exploring solutions. If something changes, I will be sure to follow up with you.

I’m happy to answer any more questions you may have.

Thank you,
Heath

@Heath thanks. Losant should definitely follow up on this, as it is a ‘cheap, easy, lazy’ way of generating PDF reports via dashboards while taking advantage of the scheduling of said reports at the dashboard level. I already found a ‘workaround’ of the truncation by simply ‘adding padded space’ at the end of the Device State Table. But now the problem is that the output, although successfully a full PDF file containing ALL ROWS of data, is in JUST 1 PAGE - so it can’t be printed easily as it doesn’t contain automatic page breaks, etc. So, although I know there’s Notebooks features, etc, for reporting no more than 1 week (which is pretty standard in the market) in a simple, easy, non-workfloable way, this should definitely be some sort of dashboard/report option, or else why would it be available through dashboard’s own ‘Generate Report’ option right? Food for thought. Thanks again, :red_circle: