[Solved] "On Change" Logic

I am trying to use the On Change logic to make a determination if a value has toggled between 1 or 0. I am using two nodes one for an “Increase of at least” and another for “Decrease of at least”. I do not seem to be able to make this work using 1 as the value (or even 0.5) to catch the change from 1 to 0 or back.

It seems as if I have a 0 for any of the comparators (for example 0 to 1 or 0 to 2) the calculation does not work. The same applies for the opposite 1 to 0 or even 2 to 0.

My workflow does work if I compare something like 1 to 2 or 2 to 1.

Am I doing something wrong or does the On Change not work for a comparison with 0?

It looks like I can reproduce this as well. Our team is looking into it now. Thanks for the report!

Ok thanks. For now I am “mutating” any 0’s to 0.1 and the workflow works
properly.

We have identified and fixed the issue. You should now be able to use the node as expected. Thanks again for reporting it!

Thanks Brandon! Verified it is resolved. No more mutating…

Bump… " am trying to use the On Change logic to make a determination if a value has toggled between 1 or 0. I am using two nodes one for an “Increase of at least” and another for “Decrease of at least”. I do not seem to be able to make this work using 1 as the value … "

I have an identical setup. Both On Change nodes are reporting “TypeError this.compareFunc is not a function”.

They are error free if Any Change is selected.

?

Thanks for the bug report! We were able to reproduce your issue, and just rolled out a hot-fix, so the node should be working appropriately for you now.

Also, depending on what exactly you are attempting to do, I might suggest checking out the Latch node as well - it might work well for your use case.

Impressive response time!

Thanks and I will check out Latch.