Data Uploading stopped after few minutes, Why?!

Hello Losant team :slight_smile: ,
I am trying the sandbox and could upload the sensor data every second. Always after 5 to 8 minutes, uploading suddenly stops, although the Arduino console says “Connecting to Losant … Connected!”. :frowning: What is the problem ? How can I continue uploading for at least an hour?
is this limitation because i’m using the free version?

Thanks …

Hello @Masa_Fahel,

Are you able to see any errors in your Device Connection Log? You can view it by clicking on a Device in the Device List as if you were going to update the Device’s Attributes or Tags, and on the right side of the screen, there is a panel where you can click the bug icon (similar to the debug icon in the Workflow Engine).

Here, when a device is disconnected or timed out, this will be the place to gather more in-depth information about the error.

Also, the device that is reporting its state to Losant, did you write the firmware for it? How is the device communicating data, via MQTT or HTTP? Could you give me more information on the Device that you are using and the environment it is in?

Any screenshots or other information you can provide will help me understand your problem better!

Thank you,
Heath

Hello @Heath,
Thank you for your response. I am using MKR1000 and this code for communication and sending the data.

The device is disconnected after a few minutes!
Connection Logs: Bildschirmfoto 2020-09-29 um 14.41.22|565x500

@Masa_Fahel,

Would you be able to provide me with your code and any screenshots of your Serial Monitor output while the device is running?

Having both of these will really help me get to the bottom of this issue for you!

Thank you,
Heath