Gateways, Sensors, Machines and Customers: Abstracting the Parts that Customers Don't Care to Focus On

Hi @Leo_Bach1,

Let’s dive in!

Question 1 & 2
I think this could be accomplished with Dashboard Context in your Experience. The Device List Block can allow for filtering by tags as well as context variables, but you could also incorporate User Tags to make filtering easier within the Experience. Data about the logged in user can be seen on the payload of an Experience workflow, so comparing user data to gateway data should be quite feasible. Here are some resources for this:

Currently, there is no way to remove columns from the block, but there is a feature request for it!

Question 3
I’m a bit unclear on this question, I am reading it as “can a user have a data table of peripheral devices that can be added to?” I am likely reading it wrong, let me know!

Question 4
Currently, a data table value cannot be a hyperlink, but I will make a feature request for this. You can still store a URL as a string in a data table, but it will not be clickable.

Question 5
I think making use of tags here would be very valuable, then on your experience you would be able to filter and display certain data based on these tags. For example, if you have Machine A, you could tag those peripheral devices with machine=machine_A. You could then have a list of the machines on an experience page that link to a page that only shows devices with that machine tag.

We have a great Multi-Tenant Experience Example I will be inviting you to. The main page can be found here, but I will invite you to the organization so you can check it out further!

Let me know how else I can help!
Thanks,
Julia